Be the change you want to see in the world...

Synopsis of Us

Lisa is au natural. She likes to have babies at home and drink slimy green liquids with large amounts of earth in them. She loves the quacks and we love her. If you are ailing, just call Lisa. She will doctor you up!

Melanie is a little bundle of energy. She's very peppy and always bouncing around. Do not drive with her. She tends to talk and visit and not watch the road. Cuts a mean hair-do!

Sarah is crazy! She loves Diet Pepsi (too much). The group photographer with many free photo shoots for her friends. Many questionable eating habits that we all ignore, hopefully they don't kill her.

Emily is an overachiever. She never sleeps and wakes up way too early so she can pratice music with her kids. She loves the earthy green drink too. Be careful, she will try to poison you with sugar-free goodies.

Jen is a dental hygienist. If you want to know which kind of gum to chew (to xylitol or not to xylitol, this is the question) she'll know.

Lana is full of crap! Literally, her house is full of crap! Yes, just stuff. If you ever need any random thing, pretty sure it's in her house... somewhere. Very competitive, don't coach children's athletics with her.

Adria is straightforward. She pretty much says it like it is. She is our community sex-ed advisor. Any questions, just ask her, she knows it all.

Marianne (one of the tall, leggy blonds) is amazing! She graduated from college while taking care of her four children and working to save the entire Chinese orphan population.

Marilyn is a perfectionist. She has to have everything at a ninety degree angle, if not, she's nervous. Hopefully this doesn't kill her. Likes to scrapbook, spends a large sum of money on this activity.

Stephanie (another tall, leggy blond) really likes to work out. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Nursing is her profession (not wet nursing).

Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Lisa!


Happy Happy Birthday Lisa Dear! We are celebrating Lisa's birthday at Upper Crust on Wednesday after we drop off kindergarteners. Should be fun! Don't miss out. By the way her birthday is today 2/25.

8 comments:

steph said...

Happy Birthday! Is someone bringing that cake? I could eat it all! We have come along way from trying to surprise anyone for their birthday - now we just post it for whoever wants to come. I guess it takes time to live extraordinary lives! Hope to see you all there. I know I will be late because I have a meeting but I am pretty sure everybody else might be late too. Have a good day Lisa!

Sarah Stokes said...

Does Lisa even get on this blog? If not, then wut r we doin for a gift? Where is upper crust?

Emily said...

Upper Crust is the restaurant above Gossner's. It's actually pretty good. I tried to call you today Sarah to let you know, but OF COURSE you didn't answer your phone! Thanks a lot! Hope to see you all there!

Extraordinary Housewife said...

We're on our own for gifts.

marianne said...

I will be there- I might be a little crazed as I will have 4 kids under 4(I will have Adria's two youngest that day). OK maybe I will find a babysitter for an hour. Just thinking about it makes me get heartburn. Lisa-how old are you cuz you don't look a day over uh.....13!
Marianne

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Sorry I won't be able to make it to the lunch. I will definitely be there in spirit.

The Masoners said...

Didn't get this memo until Tuesday afternoon... I have to take Noah's turtle to school right then :-(. I'll try to make arrangements for my kids so Mare can come with two kids instead of four... Happy B-Day Lisa!

The Masoners said...

p.s. I still vote for actual phone calls for this sort of thing... you know how I am...

LOL,
Adria