Be the change you want to see in the world...

Synopsis of Us

Lisa is au natural. She likes to have babies at home and drink slimy green liquids with large amounts of earth in them. She loves the quacks and we love her. If you are ailing, just call Lisa. She will doctor you up!

Melanie is a little bundle of energy. She's very peppy and always bouncing around. Do not drive with her. She tends to talk and visit and not watch the road. Cuts a mean hair-do!

Sarah is crazy! She loves Diet Pepsi (too much). The group photographer with many free photo shoots for her friends. Many questionable eating habits that we all ignore, hopefully they don't kill her.

Emily is an overachiever. She never sleeps and wakes up way too early so she can pratice music with her kids. She loves the earthy green drink too. Be careful, she will try to poison you with sugar-free goodies.

Jen is a dental hygienist. If you want to know which kind of gum to chew (to xylitol or not to xylitol, this is the question) she'll know.

Lana is full of crap! Literally, her house is full of crap! Yes, just stuff. If you ever need any random thing, pretty sure it's in her house... somewhere. Very competitive, don't coach children's athletics with her.

Adria is straightforward. She pretty much says it like it is. She is our community sex-ed advisor. Any questions, just ask her, she knows it all.

Marianne (one of the tall, leggy blonds) is amazing! She graduated from college while taking care of her four children and working to save the entire Chinese orphan population.

Marilyn is a perfectionist. She has to have everything at a ninety degree angle, if not, she's nervous. Hopefully this doesn't kill her. Likes to scrapbook, spends a large sum of money on this activity.

Stephanie (another tall, leggy blond) really likes to work out. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Nursing is her profession (not wet nursing).

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Are you okay Paula?

I know I am a little addicted to American Idol - but is anyone else? Did anyone see the final 8 boys perform? They did a good job but what I am really wondering is was Paula drunk? Did you see her talk and try to stand at the end? She was a little bit tipsy.

5 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

I love American Idol, I haven't watched it yet though, it's TiVoed though! I absolutly can not stand Paula! She drives me batty, and what the crap is she thinking making a video? She made a fool of her self, she's tooooo old and can't sing like she used to, -has been! I like to wait to watch them all on thur. nites so I can watch all the boys, then the girls, then see the final one to see who gets the boot, its funner that way:)

Extraordinary Housewife said...

I am in complete agreement. Diane and I watched it late last night after enrichment and couldn't believe Paula. Literally, I can almost promise, she was on something. She could not, I mean not, under any circumstances complete a sentence. There were just a bunch of grunts and a few words in between. Then when she was trying to stand at the end, she was wobbly and Simon actually put his hand on her arm and said, "sit down." We even rewound it to watch again as we couldn't believe how blatant it was. And... we could go on about the hair for days. She's a mess. Ps. I used to LOVE her! '91 was her year. Remember "Rush," the song and the video with Keanu Reeves. Wow! -Lana

steph said...

I am glad someone agrees with me. I too had to rewind a few times to see Paula in action. I can't believe they let her do the show. Will she sober up by tonight? Or will the drugs have a lasting effect? Should we start having American Idol get togethers? Anything to hang out!!!

Emily said...

I totally agree. Paula was definitely making NO sense last night. She was driving me crazy!

Sarah Stokes said...

Okay, finally watched it. Paula is an idiot alright, but I don't think she was acting all that much weirder than normal, doesn't she always act like an idiot? I did see the whole almost falling down at the end though, that was pretty obvious.