Be the change you want to see in the world...

Synopsis of Us

Lisa is au natural. She likes to have babies at home and drink slimy green liquids with large amounts of earth in them. She loves the quacks and we love her. If you are ailing, just call Lisa. She will doctor you up!

Melanie is a little bundle of energy. She's very peppy and always bouncing around. Do not drive with her. She tends to talk and visit and not watch the road. Cuts a mean hair-do!

Sarah is crazy! She loves Diet Pepsi (too much). The group photographer with many free photo shoots for her friends. Many questionable eating habits that we all ignore, hopefully they don't kill her.

Emily is an overachiever. She never sleeps and wakes up way too early so she can pratice music with her kids. She loves the earthy green drink too. Be careful, she will try to poison you with sugar-free goodies.

Jen is a dental hygienist. If you want to know which kind of gum to chew (to xylitol or not to xylitol, this is the question) she'll know.

Lana is full of crap! Literally, her house is full of crap! Yes, just stuff. If you ever need any random thing, pretty sure it's in her house... somewhere. Very competitive, don't coach children's athletics with her.

Adria is straightforward. She pretty much says it like it is. She is our community sex-ed advisor. Any questions, just ask her, she knows it all.

Marianne (one of the tall, leggy blonds) is amazing! She graduated from college while taking care of her four children and working to save the entire Chinese orphan population.

Marilyn is a perfectionist. She has to have everything at a ninety degree angle, if not, she's nervous. Hopefully this doesn't kill her. Likes to scrapbook, spends a large sum of money on this activity.

Stephanie (another tall, leggy blond) really likes to work out. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Nursing is her profession (not wet nursing).

Thursday, January 24, 2008

27 Dresses anyone?

Girls night out to the movies is scheduled for Wednesday night at 9:00 sharp meet at Shirley's house for anyone wanting to "carpool" if you can't join in for the show, lets meet afterward for treats and gabbing, place still unknown and open for suggestions. Remember the last time we tried "treats and gabbing" we about got thrown out!

13 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Hey, I hear if you buy something you can stay in the Chevron station in the Subway restaurant forever! We could all pitch in for a 97 cent cookie and stay all night :) Ps. Look at our fancy blog. I love it.

steph said...

I am totally in since I helped decide the date. What about the Mr. Gas new coffee shop? Do you think they have lemon water and diet pepsi?

Sarah Stokes said...

What does diet pepsi have to do with anything? Does anyone care to know I am a quiter?!!!

steph said...

I just heard word that PS I love you came out today in our town. Maybe we should do a double feature. Lemon water shall suffice. What about a molten lava chocolate fudge cake?

Extraordinary Housewife said...

I would die for a molten lava fudge cake. Chili's is the best. I do really want to see PS I love you as well. Is there a good lava cake around here??? Sarah, are you a quitter of diet pepsi or a quitter of giving up diet pepsi? I'm confused.

The Masoners said...

Umm.. what if I'm just looking at our fancy new blog on the 26th!!! Does that mean I totally missed Girls Night Out?!? I think we still need to use the "phone tree" method for those of us who don't get to the computer until late at night...

The Masoners said...

Or are we talking about Wednesday the 30th... Now I'm confused...

steph said...

You have not missed out - Wednesday the 30th is the day! Pass word around.

Emily said...

I think there is not nearly enough testosterone on this website. We live in a world where gender roles are undefined, where your orientation can go either way, where you can even change teams if you want (little harder to go back though). So why should your blogspot be any different? I am hereby recommending a section on the extraordinary housewives blog dedicated to men. I don't think your husbands would really want to be part of it, but you could just add famous men from history, or hot men from hollywood, or sports stars or whatever. Just something to fit in with the modern times. tut tut girls get with the new millenia :) Oh by the way this is not Emily....

Jen said...

Ok I'm going to try and get in the loop here. I hope I didn't post this twice! So, 9:00 at Steph's on Wed. If we've already seen 27 dresses, some of us want to go see PS I love you at the same time,ok?

Emily said...

This stinks that you're doing a fun girls night on Wednesday because I will be out of town! Bummer for me! I have already seen 27 dresses, but would love to see it again. The guy in it is very cute (not as cute as Brek, of course). I will miss you all and the fun you will have!

Sarah Stokes said...

Jen, I think anyone wanting to go see either is fine, as long as we can ALL still meet afterward to gab, I look forward to my girl gab time! I want to see both shows also, but this is the 2nd week for 27 dresses so I better catch that one 1st before it leaves. Adria, are you in?

marianne said...

Did anyone notice someone(BREK) is posing as Emily proposing we have more testosterone on the blog? Les't do it! Come out like a real man and post that picture of you in that pink Modbe!
Marianne
ps. I am so in for tonight!