Be the change you want to see in the world...

Synopsis of Us

Lisa is au natural. She likes to have babies at home and drink slimy green liquids with large amounts of earth in them. She loves the quacks and we love her. If you are ailing, just call Lisa. She will doctor you up!

Melanie is a little bundle of energy. She's very peppy and always bouncing around. Do not drive with her. She tends to talk and visit and not watch the road. Cuts a mean hair-do!

Sarah is crazy! She loves Diet Pepsi (too much). The group photographer with many free photo shoots for her friends. Many questionable eating habits that we all ignore, hopefully they don't kill her.

Emily is an overachiever. She never sleeps and wakes up way too early so she can pratice music with her kids. She loves the earthy green drink too. Be careful, she will try to poison you with sugar-free goodies.

Jen is a dental hygienist. If you want to know which kind of gum to chew (to xylitol or not to xylitol, this is the question) she'll know.

Lana is full of crap! Literally, her house is full of crap! Yes, just stuff. If you ever need any random thing, pretty sure it's in her house... somewhere. Very competitive, don't coach children's athletics with her.

Adria is straightforward. She pretty much says it like it is. She is our community sex-ed advisor. Any questions, just ask her, she knows it all.

Marianne (one of the tall, leggy blonds) is amazing! She graduated from college while taking care of her four children and working to save the entire Chinese orphan population.

Marilyn is a perfectionist. She has to have everything at a ninety degree angle, if not, she's nervous. Hopefully this doesn't kill her. Likes to scrapbook, spends a large sum of money on this activity.

Stephanie (another tall, leggy blond) really likes to work out. Too much of a good thing is not a good thing. Nursing is her profession (not wet nursing).

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time for Jen to be official!

I know I told a few of you at Lana's the other night about my "news" but now that I've officially told my family we're having a baby, it's time to tell everyone else now that they're allowed to know officially there is a bun in the oven. I'm not Mel so I'm 9 weeks instead of 19 weeks, but I'm not as freakishly able to hide the misery like Mel is-because she doesn't know that kind of misery. So gossip away, we'll see how fast we can spread the news!

11 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Jen- like we've said before, whatever road you're on, we're on with you... It's great to be on a happy road with you!
-Adria

Emily said...

Wow Jen!! Congratulations! Was this a surprise or was it planned? I had no idea! Sorry you're feeling like crap. That is no fun! I am excited for both you and Mel!

steph said...

Congrats Jenn! Anyone else need to come out of the closet???? Now is as good as time as any.

Sarah Stokes said...

Steph why are you asking everyone else? Don't you have something you would like to add! :)

Extraordinary Housewife said...

That's what I was wondering... for the record, I am NOT pg. I'll just kiss all your babies and next year they'll be unloading all YOUR cupboards instead of mine- LOL
-Adria

Extraordinary Housewife said...

For reals Steph??? Don't hold back?

-Lanaa

Marilyn said...

Wow Jen, you'd really better get that house sold now cuz there is nowhere for a new baby! Congrats to you, I hope this one goes smoother that the last time...no best rest this go round right? Good luck!

marianne said...

STEFANIE SHIRLEY do you have something to share?? I am pretty sure it's not me 'cuz I am 2 ovaries and a uterus short of being pregnant!
Congrats Jen! Personally I am hoping for a baby Ava !HeeHee
(that used to be Jen's girl name)

steph said...

Wow! Do you guys not recognize my washboard abs anymore or what?? We must all remember I have the kind of IUD that is 99.9% effective.

Sarah Stokes said...

Poor Steph - that is the one Mel got pregnant on with Kierra - The mind is a powerful thing dear friend

Melanie Page said...

Thanks to all the well wishers - and I already knew about our friend Steph